Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Normal Diary

Today was a fine day....well its fine until the 3rd BM exam came...which is the SPM BM....its a nightmare for me...Gosh gotta improve BM alot soon. My classmates aroudn are also having alot of problems with the SPM BM....all of them seems like "???" xD. Alright back to diary...still I'm waiting for my DiGi number to come....its going to be fast...but not THAT FAST. I know...I'm sick of RM 0.25 per SMS already...I made 2 numbers credit empty..LOL! I'm not CHANGING, its actually....ADDING...:D Apuu...next time nid bring 3 phones out? walau...

Recently I'm just downloading movies...download...download...I just downloaded Video Option 163 (D1GP 2007 Rd.5 Ebisu) and Drift Like Nomuken! lol. Now I'm downloading UP...yep the movie that came out this year by Disney Pixar...didnt get the chance to watch it in cinemas because i'm busy in that time so I'm not going to miss this one! next will be...The Day After Tomorrow and I'm definitely going to watch 2012 Apocalypse when it hits cinema BUT..the ticket cost RM 30 now...It's okay if I watch alone but....when I'm going to watch with other peoples it will cost...alright 2 peoples 60...3 peoples 90....4 peoples 120! WEWOWO :O

Dinner time so cya =)

0 comments: