Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chung Hua concert =)

Let's be honest, concerts are just...concerts, the only difference is the arragements, the peoples performing and the venue they choose....Before I actually enter Indoor Stadium (Chung Hua chosen that place as concert venue, weird eh?), I was thinking that how they arrage the seats....I thought it will be like....peoples sitting around the stadium and half of them will have to watch the performers in sideways, but actually they end up in a smart move....they move the stage towards the front and they only allow peoples sitting on back and sides which makes that all people can see the performers performing....smart...

This is how the trip goes, because I ordered 2 tickets from Yin Wei because she is the closest I can get since others are lazy to help me get tickets....DOH! and after arriving at Indoor Stadium, my grandpa (driving the Honda City) and dropped me and my brother at somewhere near Staircase 4.....then I called Yin Wei (OMG IM SHY AT THAT TIME O.O) and I told her that i'm at the 4th Staircase....well what I do is....holding my wallet and wait at the wall behind staircase 4 (so when she comes down she can see me easily) well the funny thing is....she walked down...i saw her.....and she was wondering where am I..LOL then I walked infront of her....she gave me those tickets and I paid her (I can feel that she is shy XD since we didnt met for months since last year's reunion) and she walked away since she has choir and stuffs to prepare...and at this moment I received a call from Eric (Eric Chia, yep the guy which is uberly tall and a "abbassador" of Sony Ericsson) and he told me to wait...I waited for nearly 20 minutes and I can't take it anymore so I entered the venue....The Usher took me to the place that I "should sit" and...guess what...I'm W21 and they took me to Y21! LOL! Then I asked them (politely since they are girls XD (seems from transition-Form 2 somehow) and they are "PWNED" lol so what she do is she took me to the seat INFRONT of Y21 (W21) and I sitted there =) Yin Wei told me that I can't see her clearly...LOL! It's like...Nothing blocks me lol (since the Ushers are leaving at the time b4 choir performance)...Do y'all believe that I typed a Document when I was watching the concert performances? I exported them to my PC...

"just after negaraku, the 1st song 改变自己(GIRL VERSION) ruined my mood. They ruined one of the best songs existed in this world. Dr Paduka arrives, there are clapps welcoming him but on the right side is completely silent, lol...the kungfu is very cool compared to ours which is a complete junk. The body pop is nice, fits the music perfectly! The 1st boy seems cannot keep up tho. Audio setup is bad.. Singing is crap.The drums performance is very very good, my heart cant stop beating lol...."

the doc above is typed in my N73 since I was planning to make a blog post about the concert at that time but I stopped when Eric tell me to take a walk with him....When I got back, I was so lucky that the Choir is preparing, so I watched the whole performance, the comment from me is: "It's amazing, nice performance" The TeamWork upon them is very..very good. And I gotta love the Drama Part, the idea of make use of the LCDs for background is creative but its a lil bit small...(what do you expect? LOL)...I ddint hold up until the end, since If I;m not mistaken, it finishes at 11.30...i gone back home at 11...since my mom wants me and my brother to go home...

Ratings:

Pros: Performers are trying their best I can say since I WAS WATCHING XD
Cons: The 24节令鼓took too much time, the Audio Setup is CRAP, ruines the performances, and dont try to sing english songs next time If you dont even know how to speak the words correctly, Earth Hour?

Final Rating: 8/10 good

Oh yea and I forgot to mention that when Dr. (i forgot whats his name) is giving speech, the length is over their expectations...I'm guessing, maybe this is one of the reasons why it finishes so late

0 comments: